For a startup, we participated in the building of www.dad.digital, the Digital Art Device “for display, distribution, and sales of video art…that brings art to people life”.
DAD is a comprehensive ecosystem for Art Video that takes inspiration from Apple https://www.apple.com/itunes/.
Targeted end-users are private collectors, art aficionados, private foundations, private offices & lobbies, reception halls, Hospitality industry, etc.
• Map the user needs, UX/UI and customer journeys
• Define the technical solutions
• Build the solution: design, roadmap, draft of statement of work
• Source or/and develop the right components: APIs, Front-end and Back-end
• Manage the initial project
Sourcing of the bespoke hardware made of a screen, a set-top box/mini PC with Wifi
Development of the Platform Back-end, which is a developer portal that digitizes and automates all process for content providers
Development of the Platform Front-end enabling Customers to browse the store, buy content and view/download it.